• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Needed: Map Help, Someone for Screenshots

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys! Dose :p
Im just needing someone who can take some screenshots on my map, Extreme Render Distance, No Fog, Shading, stuff like that.
I also need 2 people to make our map 'abandoned' since we are needing to hand in both.
You need to be on Teamspeak when building, you need to be 15+ (and NO High Pitched Voices)
Also we need an Interior Decorator. Two if Possible.
Set your Application out like so:
What Your Applying for:
Name:
TimeZone:
Sever ips or map saves of what you have done:
NEED TEAMSPEAK
-Dose

haakonfj

Survivor
Reaction score
so basicly you need optifine for taking pictures?
but sure ill do it :)
What Your Applying for: taking screenshots for you/build the map abandoned
Name:Haakon
IGN:Haakonfj
TimeZone: Gmt+1
Sever ips or map saves of what you have done: well...if you meet me sometime on the creative server i can show you what ive built,
as the build map i have a ton of stuff on got ruined because i wanted to learn how to use world edit and by an accident i made like 500,000 torches and now i cant get on my world...
(i can use world edit now! just to clarify that)

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Ive seen you before on the TS servers. Also, yes optifine WILL help for the pics :p

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci