• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nemesis US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Look at our thread then look at theirs, look at our date created then look at their's. [BTW not hating]
Yeah I see what you mean..
But, it's a tad different. If you do want to get them to change it you can ask an mod.

NemesisMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Look at our thread then look at theirs, look at our date created then look at their's. [BTW not hating]
Saying you stole half of the other clans thread. Both clans basically copied off of aura. I believe Tyler was a owner of aura at one point. Am I right? So why do you com on and say "your not hating" when you really are.

Reactions: 52x

mcsgbro

Survivor
Reaction score
- Minecraft IGN: iPwn
- Nickname: iswimgymnast
- Donor: Diamond
- Skype [PM If Needed]: mcsgbro
- Wins/Games Played: (Legacy):427/3859
- Previous Clans: Sparta, Nitrosity, and a couple other randy clans.
- Why Do You Want To Join: Because you seem like a good clan and I want to join a clan that wont disband.

Jenah

Survivor
Reaction score
Nemesis Vs. Sanctuary ◥◤ 5-4 [FF]

Ok, its one thing to not post a loss, but the fact that you have the audacity to put it as a forfeit. We were up in this cb 4-1 until I get hit offline during the team fight. Every time i would try to reconnect, I would just get hit off again. You messaged me on skype "You left the TS, forfeit" When I clearly timed out several times.

This is not the first time Dexterity has done this, and some of your members actually confirmed that you guys hit me off. Back when I owned synthetic, you guys hit me off mid battle when we were about to win. Clans like these are honestly pathetic.

During the battle you were making racist comments and harassing us. As well to mention the fact you called false accusations on us for "toggling" and "macro-ing". I'm not asking you to post the loss, i'm just asking you to take down the "Win" as it is ridiculous to even call it that.

Thanks for your time, i removed you on skype to prevent further ddosing. PM on the forums for any further information.

Goenji

Survivor
Reaction score

Ok, its one thing to not post a loss, but the fact that you have the audacity to put it as a forfeit. We were up in this cb 4-1 until I get hit offline during the team fight. Every time i would try to reconnect, I would just get hit off again. You messaged me on skype "You left the TS, forfeit" When I clearly timed out several times.

This is not the first time Dexterity has done this, and some of your members actually confirmed that you guys hit me off. Back when I owned synthetic, you guys hit me off mid battle when we were about to win. Clans like these are honestly pathetic.

During the battle you were making racist comments and harassing us. As well to mention the fact you called false accusations on us for "toggling" and "macro-ing". I'm not asking you to post the loss, i'm just asking you to take down the "Win" as it is ridiculous to even call it that.

Thanks for your time, i removed you on skype to prevent further ddosing. PM on the forums for any further information.
Told.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
You must learn that just because you are losing that does not give you the right to hit someone off then say because the "left" the teamspeak that it's a forfeit.
Forfeit means that the person verbally says they give up, not just leaving, if someone has to go the have to go it doesn't give you the right to forfeit us.

Zokky

Tribute
Reaction score
- Minecraft IGN: Sarjuicy / Zokky
- Nickname: Dont have one
- Donor: none on zokky plat on sarjuicy
- Skype [PM If Needed]: itzzokhd
- Wins/Games Played: 3/30 dont tryhard
- Previous Clans: A lot
- Why Do You Want To Join: because i love alot of people in here

Status
Not open for further replies.