• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nes, Genesis, Dreamcast, SNES, KLEAKO, SATURN, And great systems!

Mastertj

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your favorite console of all time? It can be from any year. My favorite console was the SATURN :)

Reaction score
Ohhh... I loved the SNES for games like Terraria (PLAY IT IF YOU HAVEN'T) but the Mega Drive (aka the Genesis) had the Golden Axe games! D:
I think maybe N64 or Playstation though for getting me more solidly hooked on gaming :D
But PS2 had Kingdom Hearts D: ... But I played Oblivion on 360... OH PLAYSTATION HAD MONSTER RANCHER AKLSDMNKLASDMASKODMAKLSDM!!!
Nope... Can't do it.. Can't choose.

Mastertj

Tribute
Reaction score
Ohhh... I loved the SNES for games like Terraria (PLAY IT IF YOU HAVEN'T) but the Mega Drive (aka the Genesis) had the Golden Axe games! D:
I think maybe N64 or Playstation though for getting me more solidly hooked on gaming :D
But PS2 had Kingdom Hearts D: ... But I played Oblivion on 360... OH PLAYSTATION HAD MONSTER RANCHER AKLSDMNKLASDMASKODMAKLSDM!!!
Nope... Can't do it.. Can't choose.
Monster hunter on play station was an AMAZING game back then :)

Mastertj

Tribute
Reaction score
The N64 was really good too! :D I also think the Super Nintendo was good with Super mario... And the nintendo too... Super mario bro's 3 was a good... But really hard game. That dang sun... Always mocking my movement getting me to re-think my plan before I die... And die... And die... Over and over again

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It has to be when resident evil 4 came out on ps2 that game and console rocked but now im a pc and ps3 guy.

Andrew Barber

Spectator
Reaction score
The sega Dreamcast was the best console in the world... Then the ps2 killed it off

Mastertj

Tribute
Reaction score
The sega Dreamcast was the best console in the world... Then the ps2 killed it off[/quot
Got to agree with you there. My father had a modded disc, the action pack disc I think, it had Nintendo games on it but you could play it on dreamcast. It was a good system, the controller was easy to get comfortable too I LOVED it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci