• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Netherians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buxtonaters

How old are you? 14
What is your IGN( In game name ) Buxtonaters
How do you want to be called? Bux
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) Buxtonaters
How many wins do you have? 30 only because i never play when i do i lag out or just let my friends win
How often do play? I play quite alot last few months i was on a winning spree but i guess im not anymore D:
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because Zex one hellgames 3 and im hoping this will be a amazing team
What is your favourite map and why? The first sg one of the best a bit of water nice map good for epic pvp

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How old are you? 14
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) Buxtonaters
How many wins do you have? 30 only because i never play when i do i lag out or just let my friends win
How often do play? I play quite alot last few months i was on a winning spree but i guess im not anymore D:
Why do you want to join Netherians? Because Zex one hellgames 3 and im hoping this will be a amazing team
What is your favourite map and why? The first sg one of the best a bit of water nice map good for epic pvp
I will have to test you before i decide.

Hakkys123

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you? Im 12:)
What is your IGN( In game name ) Hakkys123
How do you want to be called?Hakky/Haxy/Hakkys
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) Hakkys123
How many wins do you have? 145/144
How often do play? I Try Everyday
Why do you want to join Netherians? Hehe, my brothers clan :)(zeX99 Owner but OBO1 Admin ;)) And i know many in the clan.
What is your favourite map and why? Sg4/Breeze, i love water pvping and i love flat world pvping :D

Hakkys123

Survivor
Reaction score
Im Le
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) Hakkys123
Why do you want to join Netherians? Hehe, my brothers clan :)(zeX99 Owner but OBO1 Admin ;)) And i know many in the clan.
What is your favourite map and why? Sg4/Breeze, i love water pvping and i love flat world pvping :D
I am leaving Nitride.
Dont worry.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Accepted!

Reaction score
How old are you? 14
bux hmm seems if you do get accepted I might has 2 fight you 0.o

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you? 15
What is your IGN( In game name ) DeadStrikers10
How do you want to be called? Dead
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) DeadStrikers10
How many wins do you have? 208 something like that.
How often do play? Pretty much every day.
Why do you want to join Netherians? Beacouse it looks like a fun clan?
What is your favourite map and why? Erm, probably SG4, beacouse it's made so perfectly. <3

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you? 15
What is your IGN( In game name ) DeadStrikers10
How do you want to be called? Dead
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) DeadStrikers10
How many wins do you have? 208 something like that.
How often do play? Pretty much every day.
Why do you want to join Netherians? Beacouse it looks like a fun clan?
What is your favourite map and why? Erm, probably SG4, beacouse it's made so perfectly. <3
Accepted!

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
How old are you?12
What is your IGN( In game name )Honeypoo10
How do you want to be called?Honey
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public)Honeypoo10
How many wins do you have?100
How often do play?most days of the week and saturday
Why do you want to join Netherians?Who doesn't
What is your favourite map and why?MoonLight Lake because its a decent size and the centre is a bit harder to get to than other centres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci