• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Network outage

NomNomOctopus

Survivor
Reaction score
We are working with Cubedhost now to address a DNS issue to our global API box. We should have this resolved within the next few minutes.

Back online!

Update: Well, seems we are back to having issues again and working to get back online. Minecraft session servers went offline and another issue with a DDoS triggered some things to be unstable. We will be back shortly after we locate the issue.

Update 2:

So spigot just blew up! We are working on an emergency fix... Update soon but we expect to be down for awhile.

SpigotY2K is over. All is well.
I survived the spigot attack of 2k14

KittyGummy

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm glad that the servers are up, But the lag has been really bad lately to the point where it's close to unplayable. I also hate how you lag back if you use the sprint key a lot, but that was always a problem. However, I've checked every server (us, ca, eu, etc..) And all have had very bad lag issues so I assume this is a worldwide problem. Hopefully they will be fixed soon yes?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci