• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Network stability + hub updates!

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I love how the developers of this community actually listen to the community and implement their suggestions. I thought the raffle system was a great idea and now it's added! Thanks Forairan and devs!

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
PS how did you make that visualization thing on the MCSG V2 one year anniversary update/thing?
We use the fancy version control software Git as we develop, then use the tool Gource to make a visualization of all of the commits.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
We use the fancy version control software Git as we develop, then use the tool Gource to make a visualization of all of the commits.
hm... I understood about 0.1% of that so basically you used a special software to do it... IDK but can I ask why there was a cow.java >.>

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
hm... I understood about 0.1% of that so basically you used a special software to do it... IDK but can I ask why there was a cow.java >.>
It was a test command to test the command processing system, blame mooman219 :p

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Not necessarily - get enough people to vote for the same map and you have a higher chance of that map being picked.
Typically when clans are in a server, you end up with 50+ votes for the chosen map, so I don't think this will be an issue at all :p

Really like the look of this update!

Reactions: Ava

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes! Raffle voting! I've been waiting for this! Thanks Devin and the Developper Crew! :D

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Devin never fails to impress me :D Good work. Oh and I am a EU player. Overall the connection has been better I do not see the random lag spikes or ghosting that people were experiencing. Although for a while today I dropped from a 5 bar to a 3 bar but that also could of been my internet as it is not very good. Anyway keep up the good work :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci