• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Never get to compete. Anyone else experience this?

Kytech

Spectator
Reaction score
There's just one thing that I think sucks about playing on these servers, if you don't pay anything, you will most likely NEVER get to compete in ANY competitions AT ALL! I just recently started attempting to play on the server, I get to the lobby, and I get kicked like 10 seconds later! Who would donate to a server that they haven't had ANY time to experience the server? I wouldn't want to. I just wish that any old player could actually have a taste of what it's like. I just feel like there's no point in playing on a server that you can't actually play on. I think that it's nice to donate if you like a server, but so far, I'm not impressed AT ALL since I haven't got to do anything but watch. I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing this and would like this to change. If you feel like you haven't been able to do anything on these servers but watch, say something on this thread and let's see what we can accomplish as a group!

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
It really is not that hard to get into games. I am not a donor and I rarely get kicked. Make sure to get into the lobby close to first. Also, join servers that have high numbers, a.k.a 25-40. Less donors join those servers. And if possible, I would recommend playing either in the morning or at night. Much less players are on then. Hope that helps!

YourJustBEAST

Tribute
Reaction score
There's just one thing that I think sucks about playing on these servers, if you don't pay anything, you will most likely NEVER get to compete in ANY competitions AT ALL! I just recently started attempting to play on the server, I get to the lobby, and I get kicked like 10 seconds later! Who would donate to a server that they haven't had ANY time to experience the server? I wouldn't want to. I just wish that any old player could actually have a taste of what it's like. I just feel like there's no point in playing on a server that you can't actually play on. I think that it's nice to donate if you like a server, but so far, I'm not impressed AT ALL since I haven't got to do anything but watch. I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing this and would like this to change. If you feel like you haven't been able to do anything on these servers but watch, say something on this thread and let's see what we can accomplish as a group!
No donating=No server

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It really is not that hard to get into games. I am not a donor and I rarely get kicked. Make sure to get into the lobby close to first. Also, join servers that have high numbers, a.k.a 25-40. Less donors join those servers. And if possible, I would recommend playing either in the morning or at night. Much less players are on then. Hope that helps!
The hardest thing is to find a server that is not full. And that is solved with a bit of patience.

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
Yer i get tus awelk it is so stoopidcthat ya cant get on dese seervas

Nah I'm just trolling.

djlm27

Spectator
Reaction score
I always get kicked once I join, and everytime theres an empty lobby, I try joining it and next thing you know, *bam* its full

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
The war of the bac has begun. *music goes DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN*

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just read what codered1218 said and you'll be fine, he basically put nail in the wall on that one, don't really think there is anything else to say. #reqlock

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
*serious mode*
Maybe you could put all the servers on minecraft, then find one in endgame, keep refreshing it until it says *cleanup* then click it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci