• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Never Give Up!

Luflexed

Platinum
Reaction score
Girls I think you just have to take your punishment, and learn from it, and behave better. Then it will wipe away!

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
ik but like when.
I would ask a SrMod. They can't remove it, but as stated before if you've changed your tune I'm sure they can see that and will base their decision off of how you've behaved after you were denied

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
So true. Just continue listening to feedback. :D

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
If being a moderator is something you truly want, then I advise you to never give up. And you're completely right. When I got declined I listened to the feedback I received, worked very hard to improve upon it, and then I was accepted. That's just proof that listening to the Sr.Mod's is the best thing you can do. They give you that feedback to help you, not to hurt you. :)

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys. My name is Luflexed.

I wanted to talk to the community about a couple things. I bet many of you guys applied for mod, and I bet most of you didn't enjoy the outcome of it. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't stop trying to pursue this. When you're declined, you must listen to what they say. Because everything in that reply, means so much whether you'll get accepted or declined the next time you apply. Like everyone, I was so cheerful when MCGamer switched back too 1.7! I thought, wouldn't this be a great time to apply? After pondering this thought for a while, I decided yes, I should apply. But be very smart on what you do on the servers, because your behavior can decide if you'll get accepted or declined. I've experienced that an extraordinary amount of times. So my suggestion is just watch how you conduct yourself on the network, and anywhere, because this is a big part in the staff's decision. Of course, I am going to apply again. I was told I wasn't active in the community enough, and I didn't conduct myself well in chat on the network. And, the surprising thing is, I couldn't agree more with that staff member. After looking back on all the things I've done, I have finally found the recipe to be a good community player. I make reports, I help players in chat, and I am looking to attend an event very soon. So if you're declined, don't say "Oh, this is all over for me, I give up", because that's exactly what the staff doesn't want, keep trying, take account of your own actions, and perceive your dream!

I hoped I have inspired you to continue to do what you do.

Thank you for reading my post.

- Sincerely, Luflexed
This is very true and inspirational. I've been trying to get mod, and I will keep trying until it happens! :D

Nice thread man, this really helped me keep my head up for applying for mod. :p

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
I have also had the problem with chat and i have been banned for it and i did make a dispute but im still not going to give up on mod.

[Jack]

Have what It Takes to Become Mod? Apply Here
Were You unfairly banned/muted? Appeal Here
Catch someone Using Hacks? Report Here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci