• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

nevermind i guess whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow... I never thought I would see the day where you, Aidan, would quit the MCGamer network... Your trip throughout these servers is one that will be forever remembered! After your first win, first team of 2 kill, all the failed attempts of trying to a girl moderator to like you, and your amazing journey on the forums....... you will forever be missed Aidan <3 See you in csgod <33333

J

District 13
Reaction score
Follow your goals no matter what people tell you :)

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
fine whatever i wont apply for mod, its been my goal for a year and a half now and im a week away from being able to...
Yes but don't "quit" and then apply for mod. You have to dedicate a lot of time to moderate the server, and if you don't like the server to the point that you have to quit.. Its gonna be hard to moderate them.

ImtheforumGod

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes but don't "quit" and then apply for mod. You have to dedicate a lot of time to moderate the server, and if you don't like the server to the point that you have to quit.. Its gonna be hard to moderate them.
^ go yannr00s

Diamond
Reaction score

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Stick around until you have a mod response... Trust dude, trust.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Im trying to say, there is nothing keeping me on the server right now. Getting mod would be the thing that kept me here so I want mod .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci