• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New alternative to PayPal for upgrading, try Stripe!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So just in case you haven't noticed for the people who refuse to upgrade via PayPal (I don't blame you), there is a new gateway where we can accept credit/debit cards using the Stripe gateway. This will hopefully give you more options if you refuse to use PayPal or create an account with them. We already have seen upgrades taking place on Stripe and we thank you for picking that gateway over PayPal.

Last edited:

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm really happy about this, although I'm already a diamond donor. C: I had problems with upgrading my account due to PayPal not accepting my debit card because I'm under-age. I'm glad there's a second option now, just in case I decide to purchase donor on a different account. :)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know tons of people just don't use them and happy buycraft has them as a gateway option. I use Stripe for my IRL business and LOVE them compared to PayPal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci