• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New American Flag? (Rainbow Flag)

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
*cringe*

no he means that the whole gay flag is a joke
Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up. And BaccaBoy1999 everyone is just super excited that Gay marriage was just legalised so everyone is creating flags, petitions and god knows what else.

Give it 6 months, to a year. Eventually all of this excitement will die down. Until then, lets make the most of it and support the cause!

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what you mean. Are you saying you think this is a joke thread?

I don't see the information given being legit, as there is no real article explaining some organization pushing it. It is just a tweet with a pic that could have just been taken at a pride parade. Op didn't research, but just relayed info from stuff that isn't reliable.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't see the information given being legit, as there is no real article explaining some organization pushing it. It is just a tweet with a pic that could have just been taken at a pride parade. Op didn't research, but just relayed info from stuff that isn't reliable.
or photoshoped lol

K

KiDD

yeah, I'm pretty sure it's fake. From a satirical website as well.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
or photoshoped lol
Alright this thread is getting hotter by the second (I am referring to the minor-flame). Lets try and keep this thread civil and stop the arguing. This thread is not breaking any rules and is actually quite interesting.

So for those reasons it will remain open to the public.

yeah, I'm pretty sure it's fake. From a satirical website as well.
Also, I am aware this is fake, 100%. However the owner of this thread new said it was legitimate. Lets just have a civil debate!

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright this thread is getting hotter by the second (I am referring to the minor-flame). Lets try and keep this thread civil and stop the arguing. This thread is not breaking any rules and is actually quite interesting.

So for those reasons it will remain open to the public.

There is no flame?

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I said it is getting hotter (As in the flame is building up). Let's just watch what we say so this thread does not erupt into an all-out argument.

The only argument here is you making claims that there is an argument and I'm proving there was nothing wrong before you said that...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci