• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New clans and teams section idea

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello mcgamer. Essentrix here. Recently I thought how useful it would be to add a section to the clans and teams section where players could advertise them selves.

This idea is for those users who are stuck as to what clan they want to apply for, they simply put a post saying their username amount of wins , region and any other detail that is necessary. Then clans who are in need of members can go on to this section and look through the players then if they see someone they like they can leave their clan link and or skype in the comments.

I feel that this would be a good idea because it would help increase amount of members in clans, therefor a wider range of players participating in clan wars, for example 3v3 4v4. This would also help the users with a less amount of wins be picked out by smaller clans. All in all I think it's a great idea, leave your suggestions!

Ceroria
Vanth
- sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes I'm on my phone ;)-

MRamazan

Spectator
Reaction score
Essentrix hello. Clan Wars really been a sore subject application should not be longer :)) Thank you for the topic.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Yea, really good and original idea. :D

DerpyBadger

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm, after thinking about this it becomes apparent that this is a good idea.. I get where you're going with it and maybe it could be added in the future :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've seen this on the Overcast Network. There are two sections of their clan forum and they are LFT (Looking for Team) and LFM (Looking for Members). Basically LFT threads are players advertising themselves by giving information to help clans who are interested in picking up members and LFM threads are clan advertisements. I'll bring this up, thanks for the suggestion!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci