• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New credits rant!

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
With the new credits and with all the pets and stuff, Shouldn't donors get some of these things? Like pets for plat, We paid for pets seen in the upgrade list. This is not really fair, we bought plat and get nothing to do with the credits?

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
With the new credits and with all the pets and stuff, Shouldn't donors get some of these things? Like pets for plat, We paid for pets seen in the upgrade list. This is not really fair, we bought plat and get nothing to do with the credits?
I haven't tried out the new credits system yet, but are you sure Plat donors don't get pets? We have a completely separate tab for pets (saddle). That doesn't work either? Although MCGamer has made some questionable decisions in the past, I won't believe they did that.

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
I haven't tried out the new credits system yet, but are you sure Plat donors don't get pets? We have a completely separate tab for pets (saddle). That doesn't work either? Although MCGamer has made some questionable decisions in the past, I won't believe they did that.
nothing..

TLerDaily

Platinum
Reaction score
They seem to have taken away some of the perks that were, by default, available to donors. Hats now cost credits where they used to be free; moreover, there doesn't seem to be any free pet(s) for donors (not even the horse is available anymore).
I'm sure that they'll correct some of these issues at some point, but if some of the donor perks that were previously available to donors now cost extra, I know that it won't be just me who is upset.

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The credit system is still under testing, and more changes may be made in the near future. Nothing has been confirmed nor denied, but I'm sure you will all be happy with the end result! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci