• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEW DARKEN PaGE http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/darken-us-clan.152637/

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
- Name: Tyler

-Minecraft IGN: tyle059

- Games Won: 160+

- Games Played: 1387

- PVP Strengths: Strafing, ping, fishing rod, sword PvP, defensive and offensive play style, geared, and I know my routes :)

- PVP Weaknesses: Too cocky (refrains to the offensive play style), Being FnS'd, other player has high ping, under-geared.

- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: About a 7. I don't feel I am the best, nor the worst.

-How mature are you? [1/10]: 8. I can still have fun, but I can be mature in other situations.

-Type of Donor: Member. Sorry :(

- Previous Clans: Risen (Captain) (Disband), Vortex (Trial) (Demoted), United (Quit)

- Reasons why, you should be accepted to Darken:
I feel I should be accepted into the Darken clan because I am a very respectable and easy-going PvPer. I am as well a very experienced PvPer (Been PvPing for one year now) and tries their best to stay positive and have fun. I as well am a very experienced player with maps (Avaricia, MoonBase9, SG4, SG2, Icarus, and Valleyside.

NutBerger

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you guys open for applicants, you guys only have 5/20 on your roster

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks like a really good clan kvn, always thought you were a good youtuber and this clan looks great!

Colescout

Tribute
Reaction score
- Name: Cole
-Minecraft IGN: LobbyStats/ColeScout
- Games Won: 250
- Games Played: 2500
- PVP Strengths: Fishing, Fns, Sword
- PVP Weaknesses: Bow
- How skilled are you at PVP? [1/10]: 9/10
-How mature are you? [1/10]: 9/10
-Type of Donor: Platinum
- Previous Clans: #Alpha, #Corrupt.
- Reasons why, you should be accepted to Darken:
Because i really think that my pvp skills will help you in clanbattles, scrims, and im better than my stats are. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci