• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New death-match set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nachodude7

Spectator
Reaction score
I was playing and with nine tributes left, we were sent into the new deathmatch arena. I was about to craft an Irons word when this happened. PLease return it to the way it used to be.:rolleyes:
Nachodude7.jpg

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Does the new deathmatch timer/arena have like, a warning that comes in the chat before you are teleported?

hugosahlin

Spectator
Reaction score
The new deathmatch system is bad and also that if you die from lava you lose points

xlonestarx

Spectator
Reaction score
I want the old deathmatch system back. The new arena is awsome though, but it seems like it starts to fast after just one day your already in deathmatch, and also i liked it better when the deathmatch was 1v1 not like 1v1v1v1v1v1 to much people.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
I like the new death match, this way people can't run away all the time--they are constricted to this sand platform. I think sometimes in life change is a good thing, even if it specifically affects you. For example, people don't like the 3 arena because they aren't used to it; they are not good at it yet. I think the new death match just needs to be accepted more, and I'm sure it will after awhile.

kybcat

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the new arena now in map 3 your not waiting to be found. It also let you play more since the time limit has been put in.

So i say THANK YOU

hugosahlin

Spectator
Reaction score
the new deathmatch is fine BUT CHANGE THAT U LOSE POINTS FROM LAVA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci