• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Forum Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Id like follower related archievements, id would also like if there were archievements realted to how many threads you create, it would be simmilar to the menssages posted archievements but with thread posting! And also maybe an archievemnt that you could get if a thread you make reaches one specific ammount of posts in it (that are not yours). :D

Lol i dont know if my ideas could actuallt be made, tell me if they can :p

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Lol, how didnt i see those really ugly spelling mistakes at my last post O_O XD At least its fixed now :p

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I do that all the time! Or I'll read it over right after I hit the send button! xD
Yeah lol At least theres someone that understands me! :p It would help me more if the auto correcton from google chrome wasnt in spanish though XD It always tells me all the words i write are wrong. But still i cant give all the fault to that, im really dumb when pressing keys :p I press more than one so often... or sometimes i even write i word i know but with the letters in dissorder XD Oh well... ive got to live with my sillyness :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci