• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Hub Pls

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
The old one has been around for over a year. That is a very long lifespan for a hub. It is getting old, and it just is a boring hub overall. There is not much to explore, and so little to do. Please, can we have something fresh with tons of fun easter eggs? Dave the leader of Team Elite who built the current hub has even said he would like to update the hub and that was a few months ago lol.

Edit: I am aware that it got tweaked to fit the new gamemodes. I mean a total redesign. The theme and layout is still pretty much the same. I want something that feels fresh.

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
We dont need a new hub, we need the old hub from 2014
The bridges hub you mean? That was the best hub we have had. I don't think they will go back to that one, but if they did I wouldn't complain. Anyway I just want something different. I don't care if it is an old hub.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Um we just got a new hub...
It got tweaked to fit in a few more gamemodes. Other than that it is the same hub. All hubs get small updates here and there. I meant a whole new design.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It got tweaked to fit in a few more gamemodes. Other than that it is the same hub. All hubs get small updates here and there. I meant a whole new design.
This was hub built around all the hubs, It's new, trust me, I helped with it. There were going to be bridges but someone didn't want them. There are eggs. There is like three parkour courses.

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
This was hub built around all the hubs, It's new, trust me, I helped with it. There were going to be bridges but someone didn't want them. There are eggs. There is like three parkour courses.
I can second this since I helped.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Havnt played minecraft since AU got shut down and if u only added a few parkour courses to the hub not gonna lie still a horrible hub from what i remember

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Well to overall layout and theme is very similar. I was talking about more of a total overhaul. It feels the same to me.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
The new hub feels like some of the older hubs glued together. Im sure a lot of hard work was put into it, and I respect that. But it's nothing new. What you are refering to is a fresh new hub with a new concept/theme, and I absolutely agree with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci