• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Hub Pls

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Hub is honestly the least of my worries right now as far as summer update. Certain things need to be a focus, mainly the new gamemodes. They need to be fixed so that they don't die, making this whole update pointless.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Um we just got a new hub...
Yea they already update it :D
Technically the hub that came with the summer update is new... but it's also not. Yes, there was some redesigning but the overarching theme is still the same. It's extremely small, the gamemodes have the same archways, and it's still night time. It just feels like the previous hub, because for the most part it seems like it was built around that.

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Technically the hub that came with the summer update is new... but it's also not. Yes, there was some redesigning but the overarching theme is still the same. It's extremely small, the gamemodes have the same archways, and it's still night time. It just feels like the previous hub, because for the most part it seems like it was built around that.

I know this one was started way before they even asked for a new hub, and plus people also wanted something like the older hubs, which we tried. The night time thing, well that is a dev thing, cause it was day time when the map was given to them so. Not sure why it is still on night time 24/7.

Also this hub is bigger than the last hub, not as big as the others, but with other updates we could potentially put more things around. We didn't have much time to create this hub at all, and plus only a handful of people got to work on this. If some people didn't already start this, it could have been potentially different than it is.

Forums

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't hangout in the hub anymore, but I don't see any problems with the current one. I think it would be cool to have a new hub, but I don't think that it should be a priority.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I don't hangout in the hub anymore, but I don't see any problems with the current one. I think it would be cool to have a new hub, but I don't think that it should be a priority.
I don't get the "not a priority" argument. Build teams like Team Elite are independent entities from the MCGamer staff team, and consumer little to no resources when building a new hub. The only resource that the need from the staff team is what the requirements are, and other basic information. It is not like MCGamer has to dedicate any significant resources towards building a hub.

Forums

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't get the "not a priority" argument. Build teams like Team Elite are independent entities from the MCGamer staff team, and consumer little to no resources when building a new hub. The only resource that the need from the staff team is what the requirements are, and other basic information. It is not like MCGamer has to dedicate any significant resources towards building a hub.
Yeah, I suppose. I guess if they want to build a hub they can, I just don't have any problems with the current one.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is there a complete list of MCSG main hubs?

I like a hub that is compact so you get that "home" feel from it, but with secret rooms people can meet in.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I think the HUB is fine at the moment. Although, I hate the darkness of it, I want a hub that's got daylight! :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci