• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEW Idea to Speed Up Games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Instead of having people vote to death-match or wait for death-match, why don't you change the game up by giving each player a compass to point at the nearest player? So instead of people looking aimlessly they have a direction to head in, this would also eliminate campers because they would need to keep moving to avoid other people.

So maybe initiate something like this on the second night (or in a chest refill) so that the "Career Tributes" who team and camp spawn, have a way of finding other players if necessary.

Just an Idea Guys! Give me your thoughts ideas and opinions!

Emylbus

Spectator
Reaction score
Instead of having people vote to death-match or wait for death-match, why don't you change the game up by giving each player a compass to point at the nearest player? So instead of people looking aimlessly they have a direction to head in, this would also eliminate campers because they would need to keep moving to avoid other people.

So maybe initiate something like this on the second night (or in a chest refill) so that the "Career Tributes" who team and camp spawn, have a way of finding other players if necessary.

Just an Idea Guys! Give me your thoughts ideas and opinions!
This is a cool idea, as long as it isn't given first thing. Plus it would screw with people who are playing together in groups, thus giving people incentive to break away from eachother, giving a chance to the lone wolves out there who can't fight 3 people at the same time but need to split them apart.

Though, you may want to give it to all 0f the players after the first night finishes.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a cool idea, as long as it isn't given first thing. Plus it would screw with people who are playing together in groups, thus giving people incentive to break away from eachother, giving a chance to the lone wolves out there who can't fight 3 people at the same time but need to split them apart.

Though, you may want to give it to all 0f the players after the first night finishes.
I see your points, and i never thought of it for people to stick together a lot :p that would mess with them a bunch!

Jdhsk

Spectator
Reaction score
I can see this being a really cool part of the game

theuoftexas7

Spectator
Reaction score
awesome idea, just as long as everybody DOESNT start with it, lol. it could make games a lot faster out in the worlderness away from corn. i could see it being a really big thing if they add crafting benches (so u can craft it) and if the make it decently accessible in the chests

SirCraftMine

Experienced
Reaction score
When I first read this post I was: meh...
But then I read Emylbus' post and I think I like it :)
Support!

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe when it is down to 5/4 players, the item is automatically given to every tribute

Noepje

Survivor
Reaction score
It would be cool, and it would also mess with teams, but maybe you can give it when 20 minutes are left. Not at the beginning, that would be too easy, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci