• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Keyboard?

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
well before i got my alienware, i used an old white PC from the 90's. it had a white old keyboard. i can send you that if you'd like.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Logitech - Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Pros:
-Palm Rest
-Adjustable
-Allows programming custom macros
-Control App
-Dedicated Media Controls
Cons:
-Expensive
-Wired

Razer - Deathsalker Gaming Keyboard
Pros:
-
Good price
-Includes wrist rest
-Keys are bright
Cons:
-No macros
-Not adjustable
-Wired

Logitech - G105 Gaming Keyboard
Pros:
-Game & Desktop modes
-6 programmable macros keys
-Good price
-Media controls
-LED lighting
Cons:
-Not adjustable
-Wired

I would personally recommend the last one, since it is the most cost-effective and it comes with a lot of features; however, if you have a lot of money I would choose the first one. Hope this helped! :)
Personally, I think wired PC gaming gear is a whole lot better than wireless because wired keyboards/mice respond a whole lot faster. In my experience, when I used to have my wireless mouse, it only responded once every 16,000 times and it froze every 2 seconds, it could have been a problem with my mouse pad, but I'm not thinking that because my Razer Deathadder 2014 works perfectly fine on my mouse-pad, and I haven't changed/used a different one.

The Logitech Orion Spark is extremely expensive, as you said, and in a lot of places, the keyboard is on back-order (really hard to get them because the whole stock gets sold in about 3 seconds).

The Deathstalker doesn't really look like a good keyboard in my opinion from just looking at it online and from a box, it's a really good price for a gaming keyboard, don't get me wrong on that. My opinion on how it looks for me could just be because I haven't used it, and I don't have any experiences with it.

I've found the Logitech G105 at a couple stores, it looks like a pretty good keyboard, it just isn't my type though. Also with the Deathstalker, this could be just because I haven't used it and have no complete experience with it at-all.

------------
If you want my list, I'd go with the Logitech G710 or with what Educating_ said, the Corsair K70 Cherry MX Switches looks like an incredibly amazing keyboard, I like that it isn't loud either, so you don't cause any trouble.

The keyboard that I am using right now is the Sharkoon Skiller, it's not that good of a keyboard, I personally don't really like it, it's just your old, regular keyboard, no LED lit keys (except the logo on the keyboard and the locks, caps lock, number lock, etc.) It comes with some other keys for WASD and the Arrow Keys (blue, not lit, weird feeling keys), it comes with something like Razer Synapse, but not quite like that. I think you can set up macros with it, but I'm not too familiar with it. It comes with a few extra buttons on the top, like the G buttons on the Logitech keyboards. You can turn off your computer with a button, turn it on, put it into Sleep mode and stuff like that. It is a pretty good price, like the Deathstalker, I got this keyboard for about $20.

It's really your choice, I'd go with what budget you want, the Logitech G710 is about $100 for me, and the Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red Switches is about $120 for me.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, the MCSG community really helped me out when I was looking for a recording software, so now I'm wondering if anyone has any keyboard advice. My current keyboard's keys are slightly sticky, and it's really, REALLY loud. Due to money from my last birthday and the holidays, I have a pretty good budget for this. Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Edit: Got this one. Thanks to everyone who replied!
That is one expensive keyboard you got.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally have the Razer Blackwidow however, it's pretty loud so if you plan to start a Youtube channel or become a streamer, I wouldn't recommend it.

iRekPeople

Tribute
Reaction score
I'd just get a normal flat keyboard with no Number pad.
Meh, seems good to me.

McNooch

Survivor
Reaction score
I recomend you The Razer Black Widow Ultimate Chroma

Reasons: Its chroma it can light up to 68.6 million colors and its a mechanical keyboard and every one says is great gaming keyboard

There is a video review

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci