• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New lag issues

HiNRG69

Spectator
Reaction score
It seems that since the new updated the lag is insane. No matter what server I log on to the lag is so bad I can not even hit somebody. My connection is fine and I only have it on these servers and only since the new hub etc. I payed for iron sponsor but now it seems the money has gone to waste for me as I am unable to play at all. :(

Are more people having this issue?

Savage

Spectator
Reaction score
I too am having this issue. I was just on eu14 playing Valleyside University - a map that is usually perfect/ has no issues. The lag on this occasion was immense. People were flashing from one side of a room to the other and hits were not being registered. This has been the case for the last few days and has resulted in myself not playing on the servers.

I find that these issues have become apparent since "The Hub" was instigated and more than 70 servers (EU) have been in operation.

Like HiNRG I feel frustrated as these servers are a lot of fun and paying for Iron Sponsor was worth it before - but if the lag continues it won't be a continued investment on my behalf.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
The Hub is sadly the case. On the last day of my donor i wanted to just YOLO it but i couldn't because of the lag

Darren

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, there has been son lag issues. Hopefully it will sort itself out.

coveryoot

Spectator
Reaction score
Any higher rank players, that would like to comment on this?

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah sometimes I think my game is running fine and all of a sudden it gets jittery and people bounce all over. I'm pretty sure it's a server issue because of the new updates and won't be like this for too long.

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
It's because mojang releases lots of useless updates, which have more things, and cause more lag, then the servers have to update every single time the game updates.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
The Hub is sadly the case. On the last day of my donor i wanted to just YOLO it but i couldn't because of the lag
Not the hub. Unfortunately we've been getting ddosed lately which causes the lag to occur and occasional crashes.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Not the hub. Unfortunately we've been getting ddosed lately which causes the lag to occur and occasional crashes.
We have not been DDoSed as of late. The only network that's been attacked was the US. Please don't make claims without evidence supporting it.

We're going to have to replace the hub physical servers with some higher powered / better CPU solutions. I'll talk to Chad when I next hop in a Skype call with him.

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
We have not been DDoSed as of late. The only network that's been attacked was the US. Please don't make claims without evidence supporting it.

We're going to have to replace the hub physical servers with some higher powered / better CPU solutions. I'll talk to Chad when I next hop in a Skype call with him.
Alright, didn't know that. People said it was because of ddosers. My bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci