• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Lobby!

OrangeBacca

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi, I`m OrangeBacca and I, MinerRadu and TH_Paul make a new lobby! The lobby is pretty good have 3 parkour challenge 1 easy, 1 medium and 1 HARD. At end of easy you recive Leather armour (Black for men, Pink for women), at medium a iron armour at hard a DIAMOND ARMOR.Also this map have a pool, a zoo with (Upside Down Horse, Upside Down Pig and a Rainbow Sheep) , a foto booth, a cake room, a STAFF room, some trees, MCSG Leaderboard.

P.S. : Coords to spawn are : X : -1325.58240
Z : 4.000
Y : 979.44304
Here are some photos :

Download :
https://www.mediafire.com/?1847bi1124y9s8x

Last edited:

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks nice!:)
One improvement is maybe cut down the amount of glowstone? It make look good in your texture pack, but not in other ones or the default texture.

OrangeBacca

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks nice!:)
One improvement is maybe cut down the amount of glowstone? It make look good in your texture pack, but not in other ones or the default texture.
Yeah, we can make it ... we can add redstone lamp instead of glowstone, is good :D?

Radutarta

Tribute
Reaction score
Hy i am MinerRadu and i have the default resource pack,but it isn't look so bad

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, we can make it ... we can add redstone lamp instead of glowstone, is good :D?
I don't know, maybe vary the roof materials a bit? Also, I don't think MCGamer are looking for a new lobby at the moment, but there might be a lobby competition some time in the future you could enter into!

A photo with normal texture pack
Doesn't it hurt your eyes a bit? I like the stone pattern around the edge, maybe bring it up into the roof?

Radutarta

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't know, maybe vary the roof materials a bit? Also, I don't think MCGamer are looking for a new lobby at the moment, but there might be a lobby competition some time in the future you could enter into!

Doesn't it hurt your eyes a bit? I like the stone pattern around the edge, maybe bring it up into the roof?
But we not !! :DD

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
It looks to colorful... there is too much glowstone, try replacing some of the roof with something else :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci