• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Map Cycle! (Just Read It, You Know You wanna)

Would you like to see this implimented into MCSG???

• Total voters

MandM7

Tribute
Reaction score
In game MandM7 here, and my idea is to cycle MCSG maps evenly. All the maps could be spread out equally into sets of 5 (organized by type or whatever). So any way lets say its;

-SG 1
-SG 2
-SG 3
-SG 4
-SG 5

Lets say this cycle appears, you vote and play the one you want. Now this next time, the map you just previously played will be in red and unavailable the next round. After the next game is finished and lets say the two previous maps played were SG <3 and SG 4. But after that second game a new set cycle of maps appears, and the process continues.

For those who are derp, here u go;

-5 maps vote
-cycle
-map is played
-map cannot be played again next round
-new map from same cycle is played
-new cycle or set of maps
-rotates back

Now the point of this is a variety of gameplay, but I don't wanna constrict Breeze, SG 4, etc.
So we need to cut down the number of maps.

How?

We simply vote on the forums for our favorite 10 aside from the original 5 Varaeide maps. Every once in a while admins can throw in some new maps or maps not voted to be loved and get feedback if theyre enjoyed or not.

Please vote if you like this idea and comment! XD

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How about a cycle so that all maps are played before ones can be repeated again? That way, all the noobs will leave the server when Breeze and SG4 are played, and all the awesome players like myself can continue playing the rest of the maps.

Or COD style voting (2 maps, 1 random). Or Hive style (3 maps, no skip). MCSG should have realized this already, but i still can't stress this enough.

MandM7

Tribute
Reaction score
How about a cycle so that all maps are played before ones can be repeated again? That way, all the noobs will leave the server when Breeze and SG4 are played, and all the awesome players like myself can continue playing the rest of the maps.

Or COD style voting (2 maps, 1 random). Or Hive style (3 maps, no skip). MCSG should have realized this already, but i still can't stress this enough.
Yea good ideas, but they have to make everybody happy the best they can.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Pair overplayed maps up, I don't want sg4 touching my sg2

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Breeze is pretty easy to win and overplayed, I like it when its once in a while and special to play.
Don't post twice in a row please. You can reply to multiple people in one post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci