• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Map Ideas [MCSG]

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Greetings fellow members of the MCSG community. I am here today with a few map ideas for you guys, as I am not a builder I thought the least I could do is share some of my ideas which I think would make some pretty good MCSG maps :)

MAP IDEA 1: A medium sized prison made up of jail cells, cafeteria, outdoor gym/rec are and security offices all put into cell blocks. I feel this would be a fast paced action packed map from the tight enclosed corridors of the cell blocks to the wide open gym facility filled with open spaced bow fights, Surrounded by large concrete walls to keep prisoners in.

MAP IDEA 2: Another fast pace intense map right in the middle of a Brazilian Favela. With many small, run down shabby houses there wont be anywhere to hide from your enemies, players will jump roof to roof evading there enemies arrows trying to stay alive. This map would be made up of very small rundown houses/shacks with extremely tight bends and corners leaving there not much room to run from your enemies, leaving most of the fights on rooftop

Well there they are, if anyone found my ideas to be worth wile, post a comment below :3 I would LOVE to see maps like these in the future, THANKS! :)

Belphhegor

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi there !

Map idea 1 : Well... it would be the same kind of gameplay as Solar Frost and Lost Mine ! Everyone is confined inside and the match will be very fast ! Well, I personnally am not fan of this gameplay, so the idea turns me off a bit. It's still a good idea, because I guess we can turn it out really fantastic and impressive. However, something is missing in your map idea. As the same way a normal school or a normal office tower would be boring, a simple and normal jail isn't a fresh and original idea ! It needs some "fantasy". By example : an abandonned prison, a jail made of thousand of corridors, become a true maze, etc.
For sure, the "base" of your idea is probably good, like for most of the ideas on this forum. We just have to be enough inspired to shape it in an original way !

Map idea 2 : Hey, that's a nice idea. This kind of village was missing to mcsg. That's why I'm actually working on that kind of town :

It's sure not a "brazilian favela", but it's all alike when it's time to compare the gameplay. However, on my map, we can actually hide ourselves a bit much easier than usual when someone is running after us. However, it's not finished at all. I still have a looot of things to add on this village !

Enough talking about myself. Your second idea is essential to MCSG and I hope a map like you think about will be accepted on !

Finally, don't forget all this is only my personnal opinion. Both of your ideas may be fantastic or pathetic as well. I only gave my own opinion, and I'm not necessary right !

Thanks for reading ! (Sorry for the mistake, I'm not that good in english)

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Hi there !

Map idea 1 : Well... it would be the same kind of gameplay as Solar Frost and Lost Mine ! Everyone is confined inside and the match will be very fast ! Well, I personnally am not fan of this gameplay, so the idea turns me off a bit. It's still a good idea, because I guess we can turn it out really fantastic and impressive. However, something is missing in your map idea. As the same way a normal school or a normal office tower would be boring, a simple and normal jail isn't a fresh and original idea ! It needs some "fantasy". By example : an abandonned prison, a jail made of thousand of corridors, become a true maze, etc.
For sure, the "base" of your idea is probably good, like for most of the ideas on this forum. We just have to be enough inspired to shape it in an original way !

Map idea 2 : Hey, that's a nice idea. This kind of village was missing to mcsg. That's why I'm actually working on that kind of town :

It's sure not a "brazilian favela", but it's all alike when it's time to compare the gameplay. However, on my map, we can actually hide ourselves a bit much easier than usual when someone is running after us. However, it's not finished at all. I still have a looot of things to add on this village !

Enough talking about myself. Your second idea is essential to MCSG and I hope a map like you think about will be accepted on !

Finally, don't forget all this is only my personnal opinion. Both of your ideas may be fantastic or pathetic as well. I only gave my own opinion, and I'm not necessary right !

Thanks for reading ! (Sorry for the mistake, I'm not that good in english)

Thanks for the honest reply, i like the map you are building it looks pretty cool :p. I would love to see a prison and a favela in the survival games though

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
Greetings fellow members of the MCSG community. I am here today with a few map ideas for you guys, as I am not a builder I thought the least I could do is share some of my ideas which I think would make some pretty good MCSG maps :)

MAP IDEA 1: A medium sized prison made up of jail cells, cafeteria, outdoor gym/rec are and security offices all put into cell blocks. I feel this would be a fast paced action packed map from the tight enclosed corridors of the cell blocks to the wide open gym facility filled with open spaced bow fights, Surrounded by large concrete walls to keep prisoners in.

MAP IDEA 2: Another fast pace intense map right in the middle of a Brazilian Favela. With many small, run down shabby houses there wont be anywhere to hide from your enemies, players will jump roof to roof evading there enemies arrows trying to stay alive. This map would be made up of very small rundown houses/shacks with extremely tight bends and corners leaving there not much room to run from your enemies, leaving most of the fights on rooftop

Well there they are, if anyone found my ideas to be worth wile, post a comment below :3 I would LOVE to see maps like these in the future, THANKS! :)
sounds groovy

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Some people are already working on prison maps; not of the same fashion as you suggested, but still.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci