• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEW MAP: NO OFFICIAL NAME

shanksy97

Tribute
Reaction score
With the help of my friends, we have taken the past few weeks to create a new map, with a new goal: We are sick of the overrated, overplayed maps like Breeze Island and Survival Games 4, so we made a map that we believe just about anyone can love. The map takes place in a forest, right next to a small town. The catch is, is that a major earthquake had recently hit causing ravines and volcanoes to form. This map is medium-small and full of action. With traps, parkour and other points of interest spread across the map, there's always more to be explored. If any staff would like to see the map, message me and i will give you the ip address to my server. Our goal is if you accept this map, we will continue to make more, better ones. This is just for starters.

Attachments

M

MrMad2000

Would it be okay if I could help? I could maybe do a trailer for the map. (I'm rubbish at building, but I could give it a go.)

I don't play MCSG much anymore, but I guess I can get back into it.

Thanks.

Message me if you are interested in my help.

Thanks again.

- MrMad2000

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really like how you've done the plane crash on a diagonal, its actual pretty innovative, i don't usually think with diagonals in minecraft

shanksy97

Tribute
Reaction score
We are hard at work! Should be done within the next 10-14 days!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci