• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Map

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
Could you maybe post some screenshots? I don't really feel like downloading it and I'm interested to see what it looks like.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
This isn't your map... It was on a different survival games server a long time ago. I don't know if it still is though. If you did make this map, proof?

molijezus

Tribute
Reaction score
This map was made by mine friends long a go but they don't play mcsg or minecraft any more when ask them if i can upload this map they said yes and don't say you did this map becouse it is not creation of yours!!!

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Can you guys post screenshots? I don't wanna waste my hard drive space download this. I don't know if it turns out good or bad

GearShard

Spectator
Reaction score
This isn't your map... It was on a different survival games server a long time ago. I don't know if it still is though. If you did make this map, proof?
Agreed, also i tough this was my map thread :O, lol, sorry about the incident, also i saw the map on malo's server, aka Double0Negative's

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Agreed, also i tough this was my map thread :O, lol, sorry about the incident, also i saw the map on malo's server, aka Double0Negative's
Did you get permission to post his map?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci