• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps down to 4, vote for your favorite!

Community Maps!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. Pyke's a great map. But as Demondue098 said earlier, it would get the Breeze Island treatment. Think about it. It's a small map geared more towards fighting than long-term survival. This is great if you're the type of MCSG player who likes to go around PVPing with anyone you see. Personally, I like large maps (2 is my favorite) because my style is more geared towards survival. I try to go around finding as many chests as possible, and stockpiling resources until the final deathmatch (killing players along the way, of course). Terewan and Kharmunrah are great maps for that style of playing. But unfortunately, only one of them will be selected.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. Pyke's a great map. But as someone said earlier, it would get the Breeze Island treatment. Think about it. It's a small map geared more towards fighting than long-term survival. This is great if you're the type of MCSG player who likes to go around PVPing with anyone you see. Personally, I like large maps (2 is my favorite) because my style is more geared towards survival. I try to go around finding as many chests as possible, and stockpiling resources until the final deathmatch (killing players along the way, of course). Terewan and Kharmunrah are great maps for that style of playing. But unfortunately, only one of them will be selected.
If only one of them gets selected, I'm going to push for the other one. I don't care if it's Teweran or Kharmunrah. They are both good maps, and should both be acceted

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
All three might be chosen, and I think they will be.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
If only one of them gets selected, I'm going to push for the other one. I don't care if it's Teweran or Kharmunrah. They are both good maps, and should both be acceted
And adding the two of them in the same update would be perfect! Think about it, they're opposites! One's a desert and the other's a tundra. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm really hoping for Teweran!! A snow map is exactly what we need for some diversity here! That desert map looks dull and really poorly built. Doesn't really compare to something as awesome as Teweran. Forest Pyke looks like a map that will drag on for too long with not much to look at.. Much like the current Map 1. BORING.

Teweran has tons of puzzles and epic structures. It will make an amazing new addition to the servers, and my bet is it will become the most played map.. Honestly if Teweran doesn't get voted in I think there is something wrong with people's brains around here..

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm really hoping for Teweran!! A snow map is exactly what we need for some diversity here! That desert map looks dull and really poorly built. Doesn't really compare to something as awesome as Teweran. Forest Pyke looks like a map that will drag on for too long with not much to look at.. Much like the current Map 1. BORING.

Teweran has tons of puzzles and epic structures. It will make an amazing new addition to the servers, and my bet is it will become the most played map.. Honestly if Teweran doesn't get voted in I think there is something wrong with people's brains around here..
As I've said before, please don't diss other people's maps in order to make yours seem better. Praise yours all you want, but let the other map creators take some pride in their work.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Dull? *sniffle* A lot of care went into building kharmunrah. The screenshots we posted hardly show the redstone traps and puzzles we spent time making. A lot of people have applauded our structures and terraforming. Maybe you could download it, try it out yourself, and see what you think :)

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
As I've said before, please don't diss other people's maps in order to make yours seem better. Praise yours all you want, but let the other map creators take some pride in their work.
My opinion was asked of me and I gave it. I really don't think I dissed the maps when I was just comparing the options. Kind of hard to do when the thread is blatantly asking "Which is better?". There is nothing wrong with comparing the options when holding a vote, and it's not like I said things like "omg that map sucks and looks like garbage!" All I did was give my reasons for choosing one and not the other. So just chill out and let people have their own opinions when it's what the thread is asking them for.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
My opinion was asked of me and I gave it. I really don't think I dissed the maps when I was just comparing the options. Kind of hard to do when the thread is blatantly asking "Which is better?". There is nothing wrong with comparing the options when holding a vote, and it's not like I said things like "omg that map sucks and looks like garbage!" All I did was give my reasons for choosing one and not the other. So just chill out and let people have their own opinions when it's what the thread is asking them for.
No need to attack the other maps, even if you don't like them. The map creators invested a lot of time and effort into their maps, and it's rude to take that away from them, even if you are just comparing the maps. And this thread isn't asking 'Which is better', it's asking 'Which would you like to see'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci