• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps down to 4, vote for your favorite!

Community Maps!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't really like the idea to vote for it... On the last thread about maps people were making accounts to "vote" for their map.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't see the skylands map in the thread. I remember checking out this map but it didnt have enough chests and areas to run from corn. Where is the download now so I can check it out?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't really like the idea to vote for it... On the last thread about maps people were making accounts to "vote" for their map.
I am just seeing what map people would like as I don't want to release them all at once. Might do 2 now, then do 2 later after SG4 releases.

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
I honestly loved Teweran. I checked it out (since I was enabled to fly I could really see it) and I loved everything about. It's a perfect size too. I love the way it contrasts to the icy mountains from the hilly land. The cornucopia is surrounded perfectly by just the right stuff. Theres so many puzzles and cool little signs throughout the map. The dragon is amazing and it really does remind me of Skyrim (my favorite console game).
As for my 2nd favorite Khumanruh, it has a lot of seemingly interesting puzzles (I wasn't entirly able to check the whole map out since I couldn't fly, correct me if Im wrong if there was a way to). I liked the whole idea of the pyramid being the actual corucopia and all surrounding sides are filled with mysteries. Some of the chests i notcied are quite hard to get to. You actually have to work to get your stuff (which I think should be 2 tiered chests). Its a totally overall confusing and exciting map that will get you new surprises everytime you play it.
And lastly what seems like everyones favorite, Forest Pyke. I looked around a bit and I didn't see very many chests. I'm not sure if that was to keep them from people making routes so early or what, but I went to the little market area by the castle and I was expecting to find a decent amount of chests. Unless their just hidden really well. But I do really like the design of the map. Its defintely something different than anything so far.

And there are my critiques/reveiws.

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
I am just seeing what map people would like as I don't want to release them all at once. Might do 2 now, then do 2 later after SG4 releases.
Darn it Chad! Are you really gonna break up the Trio of Pyke, Teweran, and Karmunrah? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci