• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps down to 4, vote for your favorite!

Community Maps!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lululioness

I honestly loved Teweran. I checked it out (since I was enabled to fly I could really see it) and I loved everything about. It's a perfect size too. I love the way it contrasts to the icy mountains from the hilly land. The cornucopia is surrounded perfectly by just the right stuff. Theres so many puzzles and cool little signs throughout the map. The dragon is amazing and it really does remind me of Skyrim (my favorite console game).
As for my 2nd favorite Khumanruh, it has a lot of seemingly interesting puzzles (I wasn't entirly able to check the whole map out since I couldn't fly, correct me if Im wrong if there was a way to). I liked the whole idea of the pyramid being the actual corucopia and all surrounding sides are filled with mysteries. Some of the chests i notcied are quite hard to get to. You actually have to work to get your stuff (which I think should be 2 tiered chests). Its a totally overall confusing and exciting map that will get you new surprises everytime you play it.
And lastly what seems like everyones favorite, Forest Pyke. I looked around a bit and I didn't see very many chests. I'm not sure if that was to keep them from people making routes so early or what, but I went to the little market area by the castle and I was expecting to find a decent amount of chests. Unless their just hidden really well. But I do really like the design of the map. Its defintely something different than anything so far.

And there are my critiques/reveiws.
yeah I played Fortress Pyke and found ONE chest. Please use Teweran or Khumanruh!

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
yeah I played Fortress Pyke and found ONE chest. Please use Teweran or Khumanruh!
Then you obv didn't look hard enough. Plus they took out quite a few chests when they added them to the server.

THatShadowGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
From worst to best (although honestly, they're all pretty good):

MCSG Ruins: Having a floating island as the center is a pretty cool idea and works out well, but the rest of the map, from what I played, is mostly a vanilla MC landscape with some buildings added/modified and more chests.

Fortress Pyke: Looks great, but is fairly small and the buildings have a downright sadistic amount of parkour in them. Still good, although not enough to be one of my favorites.

Kharmunrah: Really freaking cool. The pyramid is truly epic in scale, and I like the design of the center too. The amount of buildings and secrets in and around the pyramid is simply mindblowing.

Teweran: This map was so good that when I first saw it, I confused it for the 4th official map. The landscape is great, and there are plenty of buildings and secrets, the mineshaft being an excellent example. The only problem I had with this map was that sometimes it was a little too easy to find chests.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Teweran is catching up and seems to be the most famous if you join a server. Every time I join it seems to get voted more than the other new maps.

ikeelu2mon

Spectator
Reaction score
How do you join a hg server? do you have to wait for when its up or do you just join at random?

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
Look at the servers page. Find one that is in the lobby and not full. Highlight its IP. Right click. Click Copy. Open MC. Click "Multiplayer." Click "Direct Connect." Hit Ctrl-V. Click "Join Server." Boom. You just joined a MCSG server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci