• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneakycowman

Tribute
Reaction score
Look, I know this is a little annoying but I WANT LOTS OF NEW MAPS!
Its boring playing on the same old maps all the time.The server should have atleast 5 maps to play on so noone knows all the places of the chests.

Chests should also be harder to find. The chests are waaaaaaay to easy to find on BOTH of the maps.
They are too obvious and I would like some more redstone things like the sacrifice item redstone device
on the original map.

Z

ZombieTracker

Make a map yourself and submit it if you do not like our current ones.

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
Learning where all the chests are is all part of the strategy, it's also kind of fun in a weird kind of way. Not all of the chests are obvious by the way, I bet you've missed quite a few. And about the redstone thing, complicated redstone traps/puzzles are hard to make and tends to give you headaches. Maps can't be produced in seconds, it takes time and effort to make them, so be glad for the ones you have.

Sneakycowman

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes I know Kingo, But they're not very good maps. I'm working on one right now to sumbit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci