• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New maps pushed to MCSG!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Played Forsaken Acension twice during Chad's stream. Here's my review:
I really enjoyed playing the map, and it looks very nice. But the simple problem is, there are NOT ENOUGH CHESTS! Often in the map, there is random parkour that leads to no reward, and most of the chests just sit in the open. I prefer when chests are harder to find, and I always looked in suspicious areas and usually there was no reward for my exploration. This may be due to the some chests being missing, but if it is not that, then it's pretty stupid. Some people might like this type of gameplay, and it is different, but it makes the few people who got corn at start extremely op, as I've yet to see a single tier two outside of corn.

Reaction score
All the maps look great, however, Boombeard's Battle is really disappointing. The amount of water is staggering and makes game-play a lot less fun. Furthermore, I realize this may already be fixed, but not everyone gets a boat at the beginning, meaning that those who did get a boat are at a huge advantage. Finally, although I did not get to explore the map that much, what I saw was not all that impressive. It's an okay map to look at, but game-play wise, it is very tediuos and boring. You don't have to agree with me, this is just my two cents.

I can't really give any feedback on the other maps because I'm yet to play on them. They look amazing though :)

Cave_Johnson

Experienced
Reaction score
Such good looking maps!

But how is it that there is still not an Apperture Science Labs based map?!

If anyone ever does one they will need my aproval!

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
I strongly think that the boats are OP in boom beards but I like the map for its design but I got a boat of corn and went for corn and got 2 Diamonds, iron helm, iron chest and chain pants I really think its to OP artless change some chest to teir 1. Fallen haven while those crazy lag spikes of doom I managed to find a chest route It looks cool for design and it has open areas for FNS.
Forksaken ascension is a beatifiall map for design but hardly no chest.
Can't wait till CF comes out.
Boombeards 7/10
Fallenhaven 6/10
Forksaken 8/10

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Demons Breeze was broken, and I don't understand why everyone wanted it removed but now that it got removed everyone is whining. As for TE they're a brilliant build team and should be respected not insulted by members of the community.
Lul at the "brilliant build team" Darkrai is right. Demons was amazing. There was plenty of routes. Great pvp. It looked nice and was creative. So it doesn't need revamping.

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Is the lobby games supposed to look like the lobby? Or am i missing something ._.

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
Is the lobby games supposed to look like the lobby? Or am i missing something ._.
It's the previous lobby made by Team Elite with the baloons and the small island. If you go East of spawn, you will find that area where everyone is before the game starts. It's also revamped.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't wait for catching fire!!
Also, even though I think that these maps could be improved, such as the boats on boombeards, I do really like it when new maps are accepted because I like to try them out and find the best routes. My favourite out of these maps has to be the lobby games :)

elmatador

Spectator
Reaction score
quien me dice como se juega yo nose???¿ :(
encerio quien es bueno y me dice

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member