• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New MCGamer Hub Update!

What is the update compared to the previous hub?

• Better!

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Worse!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Lemons are sour

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm honestly excited to what's to come around eventually, I have checked a small preview of the new upcoming MCGamer hub that's to be added eventually, and tried the craziest maze LadyOfLove has produced, and by golly it was absolutely amazing, and it was intense at the same time. Thankfully I completed it before I turned 100! :D

Also, with the current hub we have now, I really enjoyed the maze that led to the interior and the deck to Dave's battleship. It was so much fun! Also including the parkours as well, I think they should go for adding some parkours in the new MCGamer hub as well, since there didn't seem to be one when I saw the preview. :c

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm honestly excited to what's to come around eventually, I have checked a small preview of the new upcoming MCGamer hub that's to be added eventually, and tried the craziest maze LadyOfLove has produced, and by golly it was absolutely amazing, and it was intense at the same time. Thankfully I completed it before I turned 100! :D

Also, with the current hub we have now, I really enjoyed the maze that led to the interior and the deck to Dave's battleship. It was so much fun! Also including the parkours as well, I think they should go for adding some parkours in the new MCGamer hub as well, since there didn't seem to be one when I saw the preview. :c
Did u see my heads in munihubs too ? :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did u see my heads in munihubs too ? :)
To be entirely honest, I haven't really seen your in-game face yet, but I would love to go pursuing for finding your head, I can send a screenshot of it when the pursuit is finished, just give me the directions! :D

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
To be entirely honest, I haven't really seen your in-game face yet, but I would love to go pursuing for finding your head, I can send a screenshot of it when the pursuit is finished, just give me the directions! :D
:) u can go in rocket rumble mimihub and behind the giant sign u'll see like mini "house" and just go upstairs in this house and u"ll see my and LadyOfLove's head :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci