• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New MCSG Generation?

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Not really scared of these pot pvpers dominating our servers. Just because they can click fast with their sword doesn't mean they're instantly the best at SG and they are unstoppable. Jitter clicking ain't going to save you from a basic rob combo. I think you're giving them to much praise and make most of the SG players seems useless.

For closet cheaters and screensharing, I dunno to be perfectly honest. Screensharing has been something that is always iffy since someone could use a ghost client on one server but not another eg. They use a ghost client on badlion but not MCSG. We can never be entirely sure if they are using a hacked client until we see sufficient evidence in what were trained in. I like the idea but it doesn't seem to be a successful strategy.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Not really scared of these pot pvpers dominating our servers. Just because they can click fast with their sword doesn't mean they're instantly the best at SG and they are unstoppable. Jitter clicking ain't going to save you from a basic rob combo. I think you're giving them to much praise and make most of the SG players seems useless.

For closet cheaters and screensharing, I dunno to be perfectly honest. Screensharing has been something that is always iffy since someone could use a ghost client on one server but not another eg. They use a ghost client on badlion but not MCSG. We can never be entirely sure if they are using a hacked client until we see sufficient evidence in what were trained in. I like the idea but it doesn't seem to be a successful strategy.
If a mod thinks they are hacking, but not quite sure, they can ask them to ss. You should have read closely

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score

Add bow spamming to the equation and gg closet cheater.

Either way, I think this 'new generation' won't be much. I don't think PotPvPers have much interest in MCSG because they already mostly know about it (C'mon at least people know MCSG the server) and would've came by now.

I don't think there will be a noticeable new generation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci