• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New MCSG HUB With Spawn and Sign Board

Should This be the new Sg Hub??

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

AspectFX

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey McGamer Me and my build team have just finished a new MCSg hub for ya'll hope you enjoy it i think it will be a great new hub for MCSG if This map gets Accepted our IGNS are
ItsForbidden_
Katano_
xEnergz
if this map gets accepted after 4 days ItsForbidden_ will be changed to AspectFX Here is a
image of the Hub:
or http://imgur.com/Uc6JXjx
Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?8r2od5u6bazm8uw

Name of map:SG Hub
Lead Builder/Build team name: LeadBuilder - ItsForbidden_ Or AspectFX Build Team Legacy
Game type: none
Map description:a New MCSG ServernHub
Video/screenshots: http://imgur.com/Uc6JXjx
Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable: no DMatch But if cant find map Cords r 1 101 1
Map radius: 80 x 80

I,{Aspect} of {Legacy} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

NOTE: MAP IS BEING IMPROVED

Last edited:

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Hmm, I like the hub, but I suggest you use the proper format so that it can be taken into consideration :) Good luck!

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I think that the current one will be kept because it came as a map 'pack' with all of the other mini-hubs. Nice design though :)

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow! It looks really nice! But as Fusion said , I believe the network will keep the current one ;c

AspectFX

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow! It looks really nice! But as Fusion said , I believe the network will keep the current one ;c
Yea But dont you all mods and MCSG community think that the SG Hub needs to be updated. Like i think MCSG should update the MCSG Hub atleast every 3 months ?

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
Yea But dont you all mods and MCSG community think that the SG Hub needs to be updated. Like i think MCSG should update the MCSG Hub atleast every 3 months ?
The MSG hub is not getting updated any time soon. As they annouced in a thread. Personally I don't like the hub at all, I like the current one much better.

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
Could you post a Dropbox link, possibly? I've no idea why, but my computer seems to dislike the idea of visiting Mediafire...

By the way, the pictures look quite nice.

:)

OhhAvenger

Quantum
Reaction score
im sorry to inform you but you did not build this by yourself, the walls have been copied and pasted:
Watch thatm and you can see that the walls have been copied, there exactly the same and the 4 towers on each corners are exactly the same..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci