• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Member to the Forums!

Reaction score
Hello! I'm fairly new to the forums although I'm kinda an old MCSG player. Few heads up that I've learned in my time on the forums:
*If you report ppl, you have a chance to win some cool prizes
*When you report ppl, you get an answer as to whether they're been punished or not
*People will do some trolling on the forums so the report button is a nice feature
*Although with few exceptions, almost everyone on the forums is awesome
*Don't be afraid to express your feelings/opinions on topics
*You can edit your posts so don't worry about that ;)
*It can take a lot of time away from you but it's worth it
*You may die from too much laughter
P.S: Make sure to also read the forum rules in the rules thread by ChadTheDJ which you can access with this link http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/
P.P.S: MCSG is now called MCGamer Community (although it will remain MCSG in my heart xD)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Ayyyy new challenger! Welcome to the Forum world! Here we have a lot of useful information and updates on everything MCGamer, so make sure to always check up on what's new in the MCGamer dimension. As for the forums, this place is a chill hub for everyone and anyone who wants to share some words with their fellow tributes and allies. There's a lot of different sections to explore and many endless topics to discuss with everyone here, so I hope you love this place as much as everyone else here :D The forums also has a lot of staff members on here in case you ever need to report someone, or need assistance and guidance with something, we're always here to help :p I'm Tony by the way, I'm the 4th longest serving mod here and I'll always be available for anyone that needs me. Once again, welcome to the forums, and I hope you have an amazing time here, and enjoy your night/day!

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome. This is an amazing and magical place, and maybe after a while you will enjoy forum-ing more than actually playing SG.
You said to comment my stats so:
Legacy Leaderboards: 2042 wins/7670 games.
New Leaderboards: 108 wins/320 games.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just made a forum account. I've been playing MCSG for a long time, I just never bothered to make a forum account.

Well anyways aye, what's up, comment your stats and stuff going on in the community to update me.
Welcome to the MCGamer Network forums! I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hey!
Nice to see a somewhat veteran joining the forums :) anyways, hope you have a nice time here. If you need any help, feel free to DM me or another staff member for assistance. Don't worry, we don't bite. ;)

Valiour

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome Sir, nice to meet you, I am Valiour, who recently joined de forums too.
Please sign here here and here for your application to stay.
i liek trolls

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci