• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Minecraft Server Idea's

Would you like to play on the server?

• Yes, It looks great!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, It looks okay

• Probably Not, It needs more work

• Total voters

Samotage

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi Guys it's Samo Here!

I've been working on server's since 1.4 and since more of my friends are now play Minecraft I have decided to create a Public server. My current idea is a Loose Roleplay (Classes and skills with no characters) with 'Random Events'. It will be a Survival/PVP/Roleplay server, basically a few aspects of all three. Merged into one. I will be accepting idea's from anyone how has a valid idea. I aim to have the server properly running with in the next 3 weeks OR by mid-way through July. Anyone who helps will be able to join the server a day early and will be able to send an application to be a Moderator.

Please PM me your Moderator Applications:

#Moderator#

How Long have you played Minecraft?
How mature are you? (1 Not Mature, 10 Very Mature)
How many hours a day will you be on?
How many hours a week will you be on?
What country are you from?
Have you been a Moderator before?
What is your time zone?

PinguAngry

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a few questions. Will it be a non-building server? Also will it have built towns etc, and be using the kingdoms plugin?

Samotage

Spectator
Reaction score
Players can build. Some towns will be prebuilt. Think of one of those hardcore PVP servers but with Towns. If you leave the town you can be killed. I will explain in more depth later on :)

PinguAngry

Survivor
Reaction score
So (using it as an idea) like a runescape within minecraft? :D I found a pluggin that allows jobs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci