• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Mini SG map for 8 players rapid game!!

Peanutbite

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys i've created a mini map around 150 long underground map have enough chests and i have perfected it with levers thatn speed up the game. If you think this would be a good map to add to the list or make outa new server with just tell me and ill hand over the map

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Nice map it's actually a good map for an eight player game. But the corn is unfair people can punch people off... WHICH IS AWESOME! Love the map

Peanutbite

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you so much! do you think i should make a river surrounding it and the spawns farther away or something?

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you so much! do you think i should make a river surrounding it and the spawns farther away or something?
Yeah but I don't know if there is enough room. Edit corn a little bit and you should be fine. (When I say corn, I mean the corn chests. But I understand there is not enough room to put the chests, just put more room on top.)

Peanutbite

Spectator
Reaction score
ok ill fiddle with the corn and rearrange in order to make a more open corn

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Ok thanks can you put a download link so I can see the map myself?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Could you please post screenshots and a download link, and post it in here?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci