• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Chad said on-stream last night that the restarts might actually be a permanent thing now, since it helps keep the servers so much more stable than without.
:( Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( I hate the restarts :(

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have to say. I dislike the restarts as well. It makes it easier to get into servers. Even though 2000 players slots will give everybody a fair chance to get in

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Chad said on-stream last night that the restarts might actually be a permanent thing now, since it helps keep the servers so much more stable than without.
But in my vision only the US had those instability problems, and not the EU.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It would make joining servers a little more difficult again but I think its a good idea to return to the older style of servers. Thats jus my opinion

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
It would make joining servers a little more difficult again but I think its a good idea to return to the older style of servers. Thats jus my opinion
My opinion too, I love to stay on a server without rejoin it constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci