• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New rules and other updates

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Tributes, the MCSG staff would like to inform all of you about new changes to the MCSG Rules and FAQs page.

The Rules have been updated with rules relating to the survival and creative server, which are both located under the Miscellaneous Rules section. New rules have also been added to the General and Forums section. These new rules address the past issues with drama and problems caused by rumors and miscommunication. With these new rules, we hope to prevent drama from ruining the purpose of this community, which is to have fun. Although these rules may seem stricter, please note that it is in our best interest to do what's most beneficial for our community.

The FAQs page have been updated with new sections regarding the Creative server, Survival server and Hub. These new sections address some questions that we feel have been repeatedly asked and answered too many times. The addition of these new sections should make it easier for new players to get their questions answers, as well as players answering questions to have an easy redirect.

Spoiler tags and picture tutorials have both been temporarily removed since spoilers are broken by the new forum update. :p #BlameUpdates

If you have any questions or changes, feel free to post below and we will get to them when we can.

Links to the Rules and FAQs pages:
Rules:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/

FAQs: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-frequently-asked-questions.47301/

Also huge thanks to the following people. They volunteered to assist with the updates and helped tremendously:

Tal_Pal
KRaidium
Lively
OnlyMathias
Tacoface1234

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I feel so special for helping. Even if I did do very little.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree with all the new rules, to be quite honest I like them. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci