• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New servers coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unh20050

Tribute
Reaction score
I did donate.... but it has been 4 days - 96 hours - and I have still not been updated in game.....

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
Chad needs to fricking fix his games, the servers are always freezing, I'm sick of it

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just be patient... they are putting a lot of work into it.. You should be thanking them for that instead of complaining.. they are doing all they can to give us some good servers to play on... but is hard work for them..

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Servers had are coming online in 2 hours. Once I have access I will spend the next day configuring them. Again on bukkit 1.2.5, we were very very stable, just 1.3 has messed up alot of our system and we are still finding work-a-rounds for the bugs in the new version. Not our fault, however we are actively fixing it and improving it every day.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I did donate.... but it has been 4 days - 96 hours - and I have still not been updated in game.....
You need to email our account support email to help you out.

Shroom_Agent_27

Tribute
Reaction score
A growing community has needs. Thanks to all of the Donors out there! I hope to be able to donate soon.

iAmiCuBot

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank god,, 2day only i crashed twice :S, i had a chance of winning too!! :(

toxiclum

Tribute
Reaction score
Everytime i play survival games there is like 6-10 hackers in 24 players and in 48 theres like 16-20 survival games servers isnt so fun anymore :(
find that hard to believe, 1-2 a game is more reasonable, the other day i killed a team of 3 and half the lobby thought i was hacking >-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci