• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New SG Map: Forest Town

William

District 13
Reaction score
Hi guys it's William_FTW, and I just want to say that me and some friends are making a new hunger games map.

It's called Forest Town, and is a town in the middle of a big forest with lakes and streams.

Building Team:
Me
Celinevanelden
Ianianmense
tovrik
w0wmonkey

Short update videos and picture will be uploaded on my youtube channel:

www.youtube.com/ipodtouchhelp178

UPDATE VIDEOS!

Picture of corn: http://gyazo.com/e50ac45d65833a64cbc83e3946401c15

Be aware that the map is far from finish, but any feedback and any suggestion for what we can make would make it easier for us ;)

- William_FTW and the rest of the builders :3

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The corn looks good. This map has a lot of potential to be a great SG map.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Terraforming's kinda sloppy, but all in all, not a bad start.

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
Terraforming's kinda sloppy, but all in all, not a bad start.
We doing our best, we did some really cool (wierd) stuff that looks nice, screen shots sooon

keep an eye for that: we are new builders, and we never built a map.
we dont got a professional terraformer and we doing our best.
we made some cool mountains and we doing alot of parkour to getting to good chests ( tier2 (if they will set like that :/) and easy way to get tier 1.
we are working hard to make this map with little bit of humor ( signs that sayng some funny stuff)
we tryng to make this map fun to play, with good gameplay, and hopefully nice terrain.
so: we tryng our first time and if its will go well, we probably starting a real team with proffesinal terraformers and stuff

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
It looks way too small if I can almost see the entire dome. I do not recommend making the forest too big, because people generally hate that. The corn, is ok. It looks very square. That isn't entirely a bad thing, but I can barely see it because it looks like you were attempting to show the entire map on one screenshot. I wish you the best of luck! ^_^

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
It looks way too small if I can almost see the entire dome. I do not recommend making the forest too big, because people generally hate that. The corn, is ok. It looks very square. That isn't entirely a bad thing, but I can barely see it because it looks like you were attempting to show the entire map on one screenshot. I wish you the best of luck! ^_^
The map is bigger then sg4, soo i think its isnt that small :D its 500 from side to side. (i think D:) ill check it when ill be on the PC

We going to make alot of screen shots soon, which tell you how the map looks.
Note : we started the map 2days ago :/ and we working alottt, alotttttt to finish it soon, and hopefully beautyfull :).
Thanks for the feedback :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci