• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Survival Games Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaydoh

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!
This is just the preview of a map my friends have been working on for about a week! It is looking really nice, and hopefully the final outcome will be nice enough to be accepted! I do accept all kinds of criticism and all kinds of suggestions for ways to make this map better! This map is only about 40% done, and we need a lot more ideas for buildings and terrain to put on this map! The theme of this map is a, "Ski Resort" and we also need a name! If any of you guys would like to suggest something for us to add or change, or tell us something we shouldn't have done, please tell us in the comments below!

Build Team!
#TeamStranded

Leaders
Zaydoh
Hoodrix__

--------------------
Head Builder
56victor56
--------------------
Head Redstoner
jetsam_hanan
--------------------
Other Builders
robinator(some numbers I forgot)
--------------------
People Who Haven't Helped but are on the Team Anyway
IISINEII
mr_triple_double
tab4565

--------------------
Special thanks to jetsam_hanan for running a server for us to build on!

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks very copied by several maps...

Zaydoh

Spectator
Reaction score
Anything we can do to not make it seem like that? That was not our objective, but I can see where you are coming from. Again, could you maybe tell us something to fix, so it doesn't resemble other maps?

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
This to me looks like a mashup of Treacherous Heights V1/V2 and Alaskan. Overall, I believe with some good/detailed builds, I would be interested in seeing the final product, good luck.

Phsyon

Diamond
Reaction score
To me, this looks like a mixture of Valleyside, Alaskan Village, and SG3

Zaydoh

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for your guys' input. We were definitely not trying to copy any map in any way. There will for sure be some nice detailed builds. Does it look like a mashup between mas because of the snow? We could maybe do something to make it seem like a ski-resort in the summertime...

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci