• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEW THREAD: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/primative-us-division.158575/

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChilledMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Jaylen
Ign: xscorpionxrain
Wins: 135
Games Played: 2744

Time Zone: EST
W / L Ratio: IDK
Skype Name: You have it
Favorite Map: all cb maps
PvP Strengths: Sword combos, sword, strafe, rod, fns
PvP Weaknesses: Bow standoffs
Past Clans Include: #Vatix, #IcySpartans, #Sacred
Why do you want to join: This clan seems really good (when u 3-5 Vatix) and I was talking to Jackson and he recommended me to join because this clan was good. I want a clan that can communicate well, play for fun and sometimes serious(but mostly fun), and doesnt fool around while in cbs(Ex: Punching teammates on purpose, lighting them on fire on purpose). If you want to 1v1 me you have my skype just tell me
Accepted as [TRIAL] add me on skype xbrwneplayzmcx

SavoryUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Martin
Ign: Spareknives
Wins: 285
Games Played: 2469

Time Zone: Central US Time Zone (The MCSG Time zone)
W / L Ratio: About 1/8.6
Skype Name: spare.knives
Favorite Map: Alaskan Village
PvP Strengths: Rod Combos, double hits, fns placement, bow spam, dodging arrows, Block Hitting, F5ing, Jitter click, Alright at fighting teams,
PvP Weaknesses: Cob web fights, Landing Triple crits, Getting team in deathmatch (but ok fighting in a regular area.
Past Clans Include: In My signature
Why do you want to join: Because, i strive on mcsg to play for only nothing but wins, this clan allows me to go beyond that short limit.

PS: Some of the members have been in my past clans
k lol

CrimsonRobotic

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Ign: Max, MAXCRAFT437
Wins: 135
Games Played: 1300

Time Zone:W / L Ratio: Estrn. On average 1/5 but my real ratio is 1/12 (Used to be my brothers, he's really bad)
Skype Name: MAXCRAFT437
Favorite Map: Par 72
PvP Strengths: Melee and Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Bow and FnS
Past Clans Include: #Kryptonity, Saturation, Remiix, #Savory, #Avengecy (All Disbanded)
Why do you want to join: I need a clan and I think this clan would be a perfect opportunity to meet people and make new friends :D. Also Mk = Bae <3

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Thread locked as this clan has disbanded. If you wish to reband the clan and have the thread unlocked, please PM a Moderator on the forums with a link to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci