• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Update 2.27.14 : Voting, Fence Eating and More

BlueDoesMC99

Diamond
Reaction score
The Updates I have noticed:
  • Now they tell you voting percentages
  • Maps that do not have the most votes still can be played
  • The fence eating glitch is now fixed
So I got on MCSG today and I noticed first that the voting system now tells you the percentages. Then I tried to eat a piece of food on a fence and it didn't work. Then, a lobby with 20 votes for SG4 and about 3 votes for Solar Frost, the Solar Frost won. This has happened many times.

My thoughts:
I do not like the percentages at all. It crowds your screen with lots of pointless numbers. Also, what has the most votes should always be played. I do like however, the patching of the fence glitch for runners.

These are just my opinions and what I have noticed so far. Tell me what you think and if you have noticed anything else in this update.

D

Damien // Teepwn

Interesting... Didn't even know there was an update.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
The reason they have the percentages is because people need to know what the chance is of a map being played. If it wasn't there you would have no idea if your map had a big chance of being voted. However, there may be a more "clean" option to make the chat to look better.

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
He just doesn't like when solar frost beats valleyside (neither do I.)

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, so they made it that votes get the map a higher percentage of being played? So if Valleyside had 24 Votes, and Solar Frost had 2, Solar Frost could still be played?

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait, so they made it that votes get the map a higher percentage of being played? So if Valleyside had 24 Votes, and Solar Frost had 2, Solar Frost could still be played?
It's about a 7% chance but possible. Yes.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
The second most percentage number in the voting always wins.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
I personally think this update has changed pvp and survival completely. I've also heard many maps if not all have been re-tiered. So good luck with new routes everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci