• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New VIP Requirements and Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For anyone considering VIP on MCGamer, we made this process smoother for both sides. Email was really not working out and I was just flooded with requests to the point I was loosing progress on people's statuses. Now, the new system is a 1 step application and responses will be faster! Also to address the issue we had in the past, we now require verification of ownership . If you have a high following on YouTube and play on our servers, please apply for a VIP rank here:

EDIT 16/01/15 : FROM NOW ON, PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING THREAD FOR THE RELEVANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE REQUIREMENTS FOR VIP:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/introducing-twitch-tv-vip-youtube-vip-changes.132752/

If there are some people who has a high following and haven't applied for VIP, please do so within a week to be possibly included in our exclusive Catching Fire VIP game before it's released to the public!

This is YouTube VIP only, you will need to contact your map creator to have him talk to Dave for VIPs relating to maps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I think it's a much better process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members