• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New VS Old Lobby

Old Lobby VS New Lobby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodeggs

Tribute
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity... why was the lobby changed? I don't know how many people would agree, but I think that the old lobby was a little better. There was more to explore and stuff. Was it just that it was felt felt that it needed to change or was it an actual issue? I was just curious and wanted to know. And, if there wasn't any specific reason... I am posting this with a poll. It is just to see which lobby is preferred.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
The new lobby came with the conversion of MCGamer V1 to V2. Therefore, we got a new lobby/mini-hub design for every other game mode. Personally, I liked the lobby from 2013 which was a revamp of the current SG Classic lobby. :p

Goodeggs

Tribute
Reaction score
The new lobby came with the conversion of MCGamer V1 to V2. Therefore, we got a new lobby/mini-hub design for every other game mode. Personally, I liked the lobby from 2013 which was a revamp of the current SG Classic lobby. :p
Thanks I was wondering what happened. :D

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I WANT THE NEW LOBBY BACK SO MUCH INSTEAD OF A LITTLE BOX ITS AN ACTUAL NICE MAP WITH A COOL PLACEEEEEEEE

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Anyone remember when there wasn't a lobby and it was a struggle to get you and your friend into the same game? Ah, time flies... Oh and my favorite lobby was the Christmas one with the big tree in the middle (not sure when that was).

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The new SG lobby, IMO, looks very uninteresting and has very little to offer. Comparing it to the old one is not even a debate; the Lobby Games with bridges and open-ness was the best.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
The old lobby (in consideration to Lobby Games map) I believe was more interactive with the large map for a lobby. Unfortunately, on that day in June, we were enclosed from the outside.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Anyone remember when there wasn't a lobby and it was a struggle to get you and your friend into the same game? Ah, time flies... Oh and my favorite lobby was the Christmas one with the big tree in the middle (not sure when that was).
Was this Christmas 2013? If so, I think I know which one you're talking about, the lobby that was a remake of the original mid-v1 lobby? Yeah c:

Anyway, there are no plans to return to the old TeamElite lobby. That lobby was used for over a year on and off, and it's time for change. If we are to change our lobby, it will be a completely different one, most likely to come with out next hub revamp, if there is one soon.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci