• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Year <3

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello Tributes
Hello beautiful people,
As you may see on the tittle I wanna say some words to all of you about the new year.

I think that the "New Year" is more than just one higher number.

I think that with the New Year comes a lot of stuff, heres a little list:

• New Daily Challenges in your life.
  • New Friends you'll meet around that year.
  • New things you are going to get to know.
  • New Stuff you are gonna try.
  • New Goals you want to accomplish. (This is one of the most important ones)
And to all that people that think that having/thinking about new goals for the New Year is such a stupid thing to do I want to say you something:

-Is not true, thinking about new Goals in your life is one of the most important things to do because that its what push us to keep going, to try more stuff, to have new experiences, to meet more people, etc.

-Thinking about having new goals is something special, some of you may not really accomplish them and thats why you think its a joke or simply a stupid thing to do.
But the question is: How much you sacrificed to accomplish that goal? How much time you dedicated to get that Goal done?

[[Example]]:
You wanna become and MCGamer Moderator and you didn't got it, how much time you dedicated to your app, you much time of your life you sacrificed to write it and think about it, how much you wanted to be one?

-If you really want something you'll work on it until its done, if you really want something you wont quit that easily or you will just wont quit, if you really want something you'll try and try and try and try. AND it will eventually happen, after trying to much with out quitting you'll have that Goal accomplished!

-Just Imagine the feeling of knowing that you finally got that thing you worked so hard for, its a sensation like no other, And after that what should you do? think about a new Goal and GET IT!

-No matter what your goals are Don't let ANY ONE I MEAN ANY ONE stop you!

-There will be always obstacles you have to pass through to accomplish them but trust me. IT IS WORHT IT!<3

And for finishing this thread I want to say SORRY!!!
Yes SORRY if I ever hurt you!
If I ever Damaged you!
If I ever was an obstacle for you to accomplish what you want!
Im SORRY and I hope you can apologize me!

Yes friends its a new year past its past I think its time to say SORRY to everyone you had hurt before and I think its time to apologize those that may have harmed you in the past, because as I said past its past!<3

ApexMC Levi ShaiPR7 Upward Axanite | Liam TrebleMaker TotalDramaTony croe97 Freshly KellieBreanne Yannick Razzledgirl CAmadeusA AndyPandy Kaylie | Holidays Equalitee ChadTheDJ Grapegapplesauce charliewolves Sebastian Vanicle | Vanessa AlpakaWhacker Borderline RiskIt Murderize Joey gabby_the_potato Nephilim Giggity69Goo UrBasic marylicious LilBub AGFire2013 Patrified Bree_ DuruFTW Lunarist Braden Vigilo julianagiang1234 Getix Surrounding Shelby AND EVERYONE ON THIS LOVELY COMMUNITY!!!
THANKS!!!!! I DON'T HAVE WORDS TO THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING YEAR THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP, THAKS FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP <3<3<3<3 HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR YOU ALL DESERVE NOTHING BUT THE BEST <3

Last edited:

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank you for this awesome and inspirational thread.

Happy New Year!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
rip not mentioned ;-; i thought i was the one who convinced you to apply for mod and make all these new friends. oh well, great thread. although you prob dont care as much for me, i still love you bro and hope you come back soon. <3

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
rip not mentioned ;-; i thought i was the one who convinced you to apply for mod and make all these new friends. oh well, great thread. although you prob dont care as much for me, i still love you bro and hope you come back soon. <3
You are mentioned... check twice xDD <3<3
And I do care man I do love you as well<3

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I love you! Happy new year! <3

PS. Thanks for mentioning me! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members