• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Years Resolution [New Year's Contest/Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
IGN: SkullDiamondz
One thing your bad at(And how can you improve?) PVP. How can I get better? Well the solution is......Google Fiber.
One thing your good at: Running
1st Resolution: Get imaboss to be my friend.
2nd Resolution: Get Mooclan to follow me on the forums.
3rd Resolution: Get Ariana Grande to be my bae and live happily ever after with me.
4th Resolution: Get Huahwi to say that I'm good at pvp.
5th Resolution: Wait before the Huahwi one, I need to get good at pvp.
Why you deserve/want the cape : I don't really know why I would deserve one, I guess you could say I want one because I'd like to put it on my alt if I ever get one, or most likely, I'll gift it to someone who doesn't have one, but truly deserves one.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MCGamerzism
One thing your bad at (And how can you improve?): Maths, how can I improve? By not doing it.
One thing your good at: Creating threads and formatting (Thank my OCD)
1st Resolution: Be more confident.
2nd Resolution: Learn how to write a song.
3rd Resolution: Try not to show off too much.
4th Resolution: Learn 2 Grammar.
5th Resolution: Become an MCGamer moderator.
Why you deserve/want the cape: (Or Game, it doesn't really matter): If I win, I'll just give it away to some one who deserves it more.

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: michal05710k
One thing your bad at(And how can you improve?) I'm bad at being someone cool, to improve on this I have to be more like Imaboss and Mooclan :p
One thing your good at: Coding, 3d modelling, JavaScript.
1st Resolution: To visit my younger brothers and parents more.
2nd Resolution: To give money to homeless ones that I see on the street.
3rd Resolution: To apply for moderator and not only get accepted to pending but accepted as a whole (I know that was one of Miners but I've always wanted to be a mod for mcgamer.)
4th Resolution: Make sure I win the New Years Resolution [New Year's Contest/Giveaway], if I don't then the other option is to track Mooclan and Imaboss down and then make em eat their own insides.. Daz how eh roll >:)
5th Resolution: To try to stick to my new years resolutions for more than a week. Hehe, I always stick to them for more than a week, no sorry that was a lie.
6th Resolution: To not tell myself that I stick to my new years resolutions for more than a week.
7th Resolution: I will enjoy life more by procrastinating.
8th Resolution: To not ask dumb questions to Siri, like "are you a human, why did apple make you, how much do you cost, are you a male or female."
9th Resolution: To figure out the difference between compliments and sarcasm.
10th Resolution: To not have any more than 10 resolutions, to be honest I could go forever. :/
Why you deserve/want the cape: (Or Game, it doesn't really matter): Well I don't exactly deserve a cape but it would make my day to win something, and well having a cape makes ya look coolz :-Þ
And I'm amazing, like who doesn't want to give me a cape?

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: CrispDesire
One thing your bad at (And how can you improve?) Public Speaking. I can improve by practicing, I feel that is the only way.
One thing your good at: Being nice, I think? xD
1st Resolution: Become a very active forumer.
2nd Resolution: To pass my NCEA Level 1 ( New Zealand, national standards examination)
3rd Resolution: To become more well known in the MCGamer Network.
4th Resolution: To kill somebody who is extremely good at PvP.
5th Resolution: To try to stick to my new years resolutions for more than a month.
Why you deserve/want the cape: (Or Game, it doesn't really matter): I really want the cape because, I can't afford one. I gave all my Christmas money to charities. So I have none left. Also I have always wanted my own personal cape which can represent me! Also I want to try the new banner design.

Also thanks so much for this opportunity.
Good luck everybody.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: arsenalfcgunners
One thing your bad at(And how can you improve?) I am bad at winning contests, I can improve by entering more and increasing my chances of winning.
One thing your good at: Killing Steves.
1st Resolution: Get 69% in all of my classes in school.
2nd Resolution: Finally submit an owner app that gets accepted.
3rd Resolution: Get a PC. :p
4th Resolution: Convince Obama to create National Cow Day.
5th Resolution: Win this contest.
Why you deserve/want the cape: (Or Game, it doesn't really matter): I want the cape so I can look like Batman, and no longer feel naked in game cause I have no cape. I deserve a cape cause I have played Minecraft for like three years, and still got no cape.

YKon1

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:YStarz1
One thing your bad at(And how can you improve?) Im bad at killing pigs in Minecraft. I can improve by playing MCG!
One thing your good at: I'm good at being an annoying runner in mcsg and I will run on for ever!
1st Resolution: Getting 100 wins on mcsg.
2nd Resolution: Beating Gravey4rd in a 1v1. (Or Huahwi it doesn't matter.)
3rd Resolution: Getting a very under geared kill.
4th Resolution: Getting into CreeperFart's top 5 kills of the week.
5th Resolution: I want to get myself into the top 10,000 in mcsg.
Why you deserve/want the cape: I don't exactly deserve the cape but it would be a pleasant Cape on my back, also, it will make me feel grateful towards you, and I think it will give me much more motivation to get higher on the leaderboards.

Thank you so much for reading!

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Verruct_

One thing your bad at(And how can you improve?) : Im bad at mcsg. im trying to improve by practicing.
One thing your good at: I am decent at basketball

1st Resolution: I want to get all 90s or higher in school. I get all 80s and above but I want to do better.

2nd Resolution: I want to quit drinking soda. gotta be healthy!

3rd Resolution: Go to the gym. 'nough said

4th Resolution: Be more active on the MCGamer forums.

5th Resolution:Be nicer in general.
Why you deserve/want the cape: (Or Game, it doesn't really matter): I want the cape because it looks awesome. Also im one of the few lacking a cape and cant buy one.

YKon1

Tribute
Reaction score
When is this competition going to end? xD

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
IGN: zoplik90
One thing your bad at(And how can you improve?): I am pretty bad at talking to people, I guess the way to improve is by talking to people
One thing your good at: Pretty good at isolating myself from pop culture, also doing the work I need at the last second, such as for this forum
1st Resolution: Talking to people
2nd Resolution: By the end of 2015 to attempt to get mod, no matter what the cost. I am willing to lie, cheat, and steal, which shows how worthy I am of mod
3rd Resolution: Getting an optifine cape :p
4th Resolution: Killing Huahwi and screenshotting dat joint
5th Resolution: To become more active on the forums, truly a wonderful place here
Why you deserve/want the cape: (Or Game, it doesn't really matter): I have been a sub-decent player for a while and all my friends have one and Mom doesn't want to get me one ;-; so this is the way. Also, Bioshock Infinite is my favorite campaign game, I am currently beating it again on console which is kind of coincidental. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci