• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New York City

Is this a good map idea?

• Total voters

YourJustBEAST

Tribute
Reaction score
Me and PinkishDiamond have a new idea for a map. I came up with the idea but she is willing to help build it. Me and her are wanting to make a NYC map that would have most of NYC things like Empire State Building, Time Square, and other places. We would really appreciate if we could have some of the map makers from Breeze Island, Survival Game 4, and Survival Games 2 help us with it. If we do decide to make it and it became a map what we me, PinkishDiamond, and some of the mapmakers for those maps included up in the paragraph get? Everyone please read this if you can!

Zephyr_11

Survivor
Reaction score
If I may throw in my two cents:

If I am not mistaken, Survival Games: Map 5 was New York City, herein NYC, frozen over. As nice as this map, and the idea, sound, I feel it would be a bit repetitive to have a regular NYC and a frozen NYC. However, if you were to d like a complete NYC, that would be very interesting, but on that note, Survival Games: Map 2, herein Map 2, is basically a complete city, in ruins. The way I would have to picture this being done, and I have nor want any affiliation with the building of this map, is a city built up, with many buildings in as much detail as Map 2. I also would like to see a central park added to the map, as I think that could add some twists to the map as NYC is mainly building after building. However, I would not want to see a Statue of Liberty. I feel, and this is strictly my opinion, that it would be redundant to make the map that large, with a body of water (Hudson River). The idea has potential, but I feel it must be done right in order to live up to the potential it has. I most certainly do not wish to see a map of NYC without the detail it deserves.

Good luck on the building process, and I hope the building fairs well.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What about Athens Greece? I could help you with that, i know tons on greek mythology and architecture. And like zephyr said SG5 was a NYC sort of build.

YourJustBEAST

Tribute
Reaction score
If I may throw in my two cents:

If I am not mistaken, Survival Games: Map 5 was New York City, herein NYC, frozen over. As nice as this map, and the idea, sound, I feel it would be a bit repetitive to have a regular NYC and a frozen NYC. However, if you were to d like a complete NYC, that would be very interesting, but on that note, Survival Games: Map 2, herein Map 2, is basically a complete city, in ruins. The way I would have to picture this being done, and I have nor want any affiliation with the building of this map, is a city built up, with many buildings in as much detail as Map 2. I also would like to see a central park added to the map, as I think that could add some twists to the map as NYC is mainly building after building. However, I would not want to see a Statue of Liberty. I feel, and this is strictly my opinion, that it would be redundant to make the map that large, with a body of water (Hudson River). The idea has potential, but I feel it must be done right in order to live up to the potential it has. I most certainly do not wish to see a map of NYC without the detail it deserves.

Good luck on the building process, and I hope the building fairs well.
I was planning on doing everything that I can to get all of NYC in and central park.

YourJustBEAST

Tribute
Reaction score
Also, with sg5 they did it from the movie so they didn't add that many buildings they mainly added snow and a few buildings, and random chest spawns

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci