• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

newbie.. - Messimo

Messimo

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, I'm Messimo. Today I decided to create a forums account because you know, new community and I wanted to introduce my self to everyone because I'm very new and very newbie at PVP at the moment. Hopefully I can get better and I'm going to tell you a bit about me..

So the most of important thing that you need to know about me is that I deal with
anxiety. Now please don't say that I shouldn't have said that but I really think it is necessary. I think it is important to let everyone know about that. Moving on, I play CS:GO. I am not the best and my rank is only SE (Silver Elite). lol noob. If you want to trade with me go ahead and ask me.. I'm not to good at PVP also I haven't pvped for about 3 months because my PC was broken and that's really all I want to talk about. Really isn't much to say about me because I'm not really interesting.

Yours Sincerely
- Mess

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Welcome to the community it's nice to meet you, PM me if our need anything and also I can see you like Tokyo ghoul have a scroll threw my signature I have some nice TG gifs ;)

Also nice to see a AU player that's nice :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci